Triscuit Crusted Chicken
- (2) Boneless Chicken Breasts; butterflied
- 15-20 finely crushed triscuits
- 1 clove garlic; minced
- 2TB chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Olive Oil
- Preheat Oven to 350F & lightly oil bottom of shallow ceramic pan
- Mix garlic, basil and 1TB olive oil into thin paste
- Spread paste on inside of Chicken breasts, salt-n-pep and sprinkle red pepper flakes. Fold shut
- Dip chicken breasts in a bowl of crushed triscuits to coat both sides, then place in pan
- Sprinkle remaining triscuit crumbs over tops of breasts
- Bake (uncovered) 25-35 mins (until internal temperature reaches 160F)
Baked Parmesan Mushrooms
- 1 1/2 pounds cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a ceramic pan.
- Place mushrooms in a single layer (as best as possible).
- Mix together olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic and thyme; and pour over mushroom mix.
- Sprinkle Parmesan over then season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake (uncovered) for 12-15 minutes, or until browned and tender, tossing occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
Garlic-Lemon Oven roasted Zucchini
- 1 1/2 lbs zucchini (about 4 – 5 small/medium zucchini)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Zest of 1 small lemon (1 tsp)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a rimmed cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Slice each zucchini horizontally so you have 4 flat pieces
- In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, lemon zest and garlic. Align zucchini on prepared baking sheet spacing them evenly apart. Brush olive oil mixture over tops of zucchini (working to get some of the garlic/lemon zest on each piece and not just in one spot. It clumps together a little so just spread it out).
- Sprinkle tops with parmesan cheese (try to get as much of it on the tops as possible, you can pick up what was sprinkled off to the sides of the zucchini and add it to the tops) and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven 11 – 13 minutes then, adjust oven rack near top of oven and broil for several minutes until parmesan is golden brown. Serve warm.