This is super duper easy and was SOO delicious!! Don’t be worried if you scope it out and it doesn’t look glamorous… The flavors speak for themselves!!
- (2) boxes frozen pre-made eggplant cutlets
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (sliced or shredded)
- 1 (32 oz) jar marinara sauce
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place a layer of 1/4 of the eggplant slices in the slow cooker, 1/4 of the marinara, 1/4 of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers three more times.
- Cover and cook on low, 4-5 hours.