These are PACKED with flavor and super easy to make!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2oz cream cheese
- 1 TBsp ranch dressing mix (powdered)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1TBsp minced onion
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1/2 can rotel tomatoes
- 4 tortilla wraps
- Brown ground beef in a medium skillet, add garlic powder, minced onion and salt-n-pep. Drain extra juice.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Turn off heat on skillet and Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Place a few spoonfuls of mixture into center of tortilla. Roll up and place on greased cookie sheet, repeat.
- Bake at 400F for 15 mins, until lightly brown on top and edges.
- Buen Provecho!!