This recipe accidentally got perfected because as I indulged on wine and appetizers, dinner got pushed back making the pork cook a lot longer and allllll the flavor got absorbed and made it to DIE FOR!!!
- 4Lb Pork Shoulder Roast, trimmed
- 1 pkg. McCormick Slow cooker – BBQ Pulled Pork Seasoning
- 2Tbsp McCormick Smokehouse Maple Seasoning (Grill Mates)
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- Place pork in slow cooker.
- Mix all ingredients until blended. Pour over pork. Cover.
- 6 hours on HIGH. Remove pork from slow cooker.
- Shred pork, using 2 forks. Return pork to slow cooker, drop heat to low and take the top off for 2 hours.
- Continue to mix around to allow the pork to break up more and absorb the juice.
- Kick heat up to High, put the lid on halfway for another hour.
- Serve on sandwich rolls.