Fun, Quick and easy! but you HAVE to like Lemon!!
I felt this was a bit more of a summer dish, but we’ll consider it a ‘goodbye to summer’ dish… c’est très triste ;(
At any rate, It was very easy to put together and considering how much cooking I did that night… VERY low dishes and mess made. I can’t say the same about the other 3 dishes however!
- 1LB Rotini Pasta
- 12-16 grape/cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 large lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 cup crumbly feta cheese
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBsp dried basil
- Cook pasta all dente, drain and reserve 1 cup of pasta water.
- In the meantime, slice tomatoes and zest lemon over top; And measure olive oil into a measuring glass and squeeze lemon juice in it.
- With pasta still hot, toss all ingredients together, adding feta, 1/2 the pasta water, basil and lots of pepper (and salt if needed, be careful.. the feta is salty too!)
- Add remaining pasta water if needed.
- Bon Appétit