This was a bit of a on-the-spot fluke because I was making Stuffed shells and there was a TON of chicken leftover… So before I added more ingredients for the shells, I pulled this aside and layered it in a big thing of Dough, piled a TON of mozz and baked this puppy up!
It is VERY similar to my Pepperoni Cheesy Bread and they’ll both do the trick for Sunday Football!
1 LB frozen bread dough, thawed
1-1/2 cups shredded mozz
- 1 Cooked chicken breast, shredded
- +1/2 cup Chicken Wing Sauce
- <1oz crumbly bleu cheese
- 2 TBsp Ranch Dressing
- Mix shredded chicken, 1 cup mozz, wing sauce, Ranch and crumbly bleu. Add more sauce/cheese as needed. Set aside
- Spread out thawed dough on a baking sheet.
- Cover with mixture, then roll up dough like a jellyroll and pinch seams together.
- Place, seam side down, on a baking sheet.
- Bake 375 for 40 mins, or till golden brown. In the last 10 mins, sprinkle the remaining cheese over top.
- Let it sit for 5-10 mins before slicing.
- Dip in Ranch or Bleu cheese dipping sauce!