I threw this together nice and quick over a lunch break. FILLED with flavor, but next time I won’t add as much spinach. Quick-n-Easy!
- (2) 16oz packages frozen Gnocchi
- <(2) 10oz packages frozen spinach
- 6 Garlic cloves, minced (yes six!)
- 1 stick butter
- 1 TBSP dried Sage
- 1/2 – 1 cup parmesan
- Heat oiled water to boil on stove. Cook Gnocchi according to package directions. This only cooks for about 5-7mins so WATCH IT or it’ll become too mushy!
- In the meantime, thaw the spinach out and drain thoroughly
- In a Med Saucepan melt 6TBsp butter, minced garlic and sage
- When Gnocchi is ready, drain pasta and throw back into pot (Strongly suggest using a non-stick pot) stir in parmesan until coating the pasta, then pour in sauce.
- Mix well, but carefully! the little pasta’s can be fragile!
- Stir in spinach and remaining butter, salt-n-pep help bring out the flavors well!
- Enjoy!! 🙂