How many of you are constantly googling how to make these shots tasty and perfect?
Well it really is SOOOOOO easy, but I thought I would share just in case anyone has some added suggestions!
I made 75 of these [ 3 (3oz) boxes] for Harbor Fest in Oswego. It was my LAST weekend there as I accepted a job offer back in Rochester!! I’m ELATED to be home with friends, family and of course my amazing bed and kitchen!!!
I ONLY suggest doing these with plastic dixie cups and/or plastic shot cups. Don’t try and save a dollar getting the paper ones because you WILL regret it! ;P
- 1 (3oz) box of gelatin Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling hot water
- 1 cup vodka (or light rum)
- 25 small plastic dixie/shot cups
- cookie sheet (preferably with raised edges)
- Cleared space in fridge
- In a microwave safe bowl, pour 1 cup water and zap in microwave for 3-4 mins, until super hot and boiling. I prefer to use a large mixing bowl with a pouring spout.
- Meanwhile, measure out 1 cup of liquor & set aside and align cups on cookie sheet.
- Stir Jell-O mix in hot water until all dissolved, then stir in liquor.
- Pour about 1.5-2oz in each cup, 1 box makes approx 25.
- Chill in fridge for 3-4 hrs; I make a couple batches at a time and stack the cookie sheets on one another.
- ENJOY! hiccup! 😉