- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp prepared coarse-ground mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp salt
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- ground pepper to taste
- Mix cider vinegar, whole grain mustard, garlic, lime and lemon juice, brown sugar and salt. Whisk in olive oil and pepper.
- Place chicken in the mixture, cover and marinate in fridge for 8 hours or overnight.
- Place chicken on prepared grill, cook 10 min per side