- 8 (4 oz) fillets salmon
- 1/2 cup peanut oil
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- 4 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 Tbsp green onions, chopped
- 3 tsp brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Place salmon filets in a med glass dish
- Combine all ingredients, whisk well and pour over fish
- Cover and marinate the fish in fridge for 4-6 hours
- Grill fillets 5 in from coals for 10 min per inch of thickness. Turn halfway through cooking.
- Recipe tastes good on ANY fish!