- 2 packets taco seasoning
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 3 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 Green peppers & 2 med. onions, sliced and cooked on skillet (opt.)
- Chedder cheese on top
- Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth.
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour chicken broth over.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Add green peppers to last 30 mins or until soft.
- With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces.
- When serving use a spoon with holes to drain some liquid, it’s very juicy!
- To freeze, place shredded meat into freezer bags with the juices. Press out all the air and seal.
- You can also cube the chicken (photo above) and serve with chedder cheese melted over with sour cream and hot sauce!