- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark-brown sugar
- 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp butter
- With electric mixer, beat first four ingredients together till smooth.
- Pat into ungreased 15-1/2 by 10-1/2 by 1 inch pan. Roll flat on top with rolling pin.
- Melt chocolate chips and 1 Tbsp butter in double boiler. Spread over PB mixture and cut into squares while choc. is still warm and soft. Yield forth 2-in squares
- Chill for 15 min. then remove from pan. These can last in the fridge for weeks!