- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 (18-ounce) jar apricot-pineapple preserves
- 1 (1.25-ounce) packet chipotle taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 jalapeno, finely diced (seeded)
- 1/4 cup Franks Red hot
- Combine all ingredients into food processor. Taste!! Sometimes I add a lot more heat, or sometimes it needs more franks.
- Rinse wings with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Place wings in lined 4 quart crock pot (trust me this will help clean-up!). Pour mixture over wings and cook high 2.5 to 3.5 hours.
- Broil wings for 8 to 10 minutes while preparing sauce. NOTE: this step can be omitted, but produces a crispier wing.