I know you are ALL over my venison dishes (Larissa… Mom). But I ACTUALLY have a big fan base for those recipes! I’ve received e-mails from people expressing their interest and wanting more! so BO-YAH! 😉
I whipped up last night and it was DE-LI-CIOUS. I already had everything in the fridge and pantry so it was quick and easy!
~ 1 lb Venison steak
1 large green pepper
1 med onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 lb frozen broccoli
1 Tbsp worcheshire sauce
- chop onions and peppers into large chunks. Throw in Med heat pan with olive oil.
- Pour chicken stock a little more than coating the whole bottom and cover. This steams the veggies and makes them soft while packing in their flavors.
- Add thawed broccoli to mixture with approx 3 TBsp soy sauce and mix.
- Remove from heat and put aside.
- In different pan (put veggies in a bowl and use that pan) start sizzling the minced garlic with some olive oil.
- Slice Venison steak into ~1/4″ strips. Quick zap the meat on med-high to high heat to just brown the outsides. approx 1-2 mins.
- Remove from heat and toss in with veggies, more soy sauce and add worcheshire.
- Serve over brown rice