- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 (8 oz) package shredded Chedder cheese (use less)
- 1 (8 oz) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped sprinach, thawed and drained
- 1 tsp ground dry mustard
- 1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- In a med. saucepan over med. heat, mix together milk, white wine, chedder monterey and cream cheeses. Cook stirring frequently until melted. approx 10 min
- Stir in green onions, spinach, dry mustard, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and black pepper. Continue cooking until all ingredients are well blended. approx 10 min
- Transfer mixture to fondue pot or double boiler.
- Tastes good with bread, cooked chicken and potatoes.