- 1 (2 Lb) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 oz) sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp salt (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes cereal
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a large bowl, combine hash browns, 1/2 cup melted butter, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, chopped onion, cheddar cheese, salt-n-pep. Place mix in a 3 quart casserole dish.
- In a med. saucepan over med. heat, saute cornflakes in 1/4 cup melted butter, and sprinkle the mix over the top of the casserole.
- Back covered in preheated oven for 40 mins