I have been craving Artichoke French for weeks now! I think it’s my new summer obsession… UPDATE! My Mom and I worked on the sauce and came up with THE perfect sauce.. I’ve updated the recipe! Thanks Mom!! 🙂
- 2 cans whole Artichokes
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 stick Butter
- 2 TBsp lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- Olive Oil
- Handful fresh parsley
- Rinse Artichoke hearts throughly and lay face down on paper towel to drain.
- Heat Olive oil in frying pan, coating the whole bottom and about 1/4in deep.
- Coat hearts in flour then dredge in eggs then back to flour.
- Fry in pan till golden brown. Remove and put on paper towel.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and add white wine and stock. Reduce for 1 to 1.5 hours. Remove from heat and stir in lemon and parsley.
- Pour over hearts and enjoy!