Thank you for helping me come up with a name for this dense, fudgey and irresistible brownie!!
This is a brownie recipe from scratch, with a Peanut Butter-Cream cheese THICK topping with goodies thrown in… like you need anything more, but still!
Couple things to note… this is ‘wet’ and rich… not for ‘cake-like’ brownie lovers… AND it’s not for anyone that’s trying to be on a New Year’s Diet… (SORRY!) everything is fine in moderation!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 bag Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/2 cup creamy Peanut Butter
- 4oz Softened cream cheese
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Glazed Pecans (Emerald Pecan Pie Glazed Pecan’s)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8 inch square pan.
- In a large bowl, melt 1/2 cup butter. Blend in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Then Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Fold in PB Chips and spread into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Do not overcook.
- In the meantime, Beat PB, Cream cheese and powdered sugar (it won’t be super smooth, don’t worry)
- Spread over top brownies when they slightly cool (~10 mins) out of oven. Top with glazed Pecans
- You will need Milk!! Enjoy!!