Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip – Crock Pot
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese
- 14 ounces non-marinated artichoke heart (drain, rinse, chop)
- 8-10 ounces chopped spinach (can use frozen – thaw and drain well)
- 10-16oz ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Salt to taste
- Throw into crock pot and cook on High for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Keep in crock pot to serve, set to Warm.
- Heat in a non-stick stock pot on med-low with top on, stirring occasionally over an hours time.
- Start with less spinach & cheese and add each as necessary (sometimes it’s way to spinachy)